|Thirupainjali Temple - Raja Gopuram - Unfinished|
- This temple is called as Melai Chidambaram and South Kailash.
- This temple is one of the Padal Pettra Sthalangal(Thevaram temples).
- Lord Shiva cave shrine is constructed by Mahendravarma Pallava during 640 CE.
- Stone inscriptions of Rajendra Chola I and Rajathi Rajan I are available here.
- Wall of this temple is built with stones having tigen skin pattern.
- Lord Shiva is in the form of Suyambu lingam.
- Rajagopuram is not fully constructed, Sundara Pandiyan started the work.
- Separate temple for Ravanan.
- Yama theertham and Kalyana theertham are here. People will conquer their fear of death if they drink the yama theertham here.Marriage hurdles can be overcome by drinking Kalyana theertham.
- There is a fresh water spring near to this temple.
- Visalakshi Ambal
- Thirupanjali(Thirupagneeli), Mannachanallur, Trichy
Temple timings: 6AM - 12:30 PM 4PM - 8 PM.