- Deity name is thirukolapueeshwar or thirukolanathar.
- This temple is several hundred years old and built on a rock.
- The rock beds of Jaina ascetics are in neary by hills.
- Cavern at this place has inscriptions written about a ghost. These inscriptions are believed to be the first in this kind to write about ghost.
- Mangani festival is celebrated during Aani(Tamil month).
- People pray here to solve their marriage problems.
- Thirukolakudi, Sivaganga District, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
- Tirpattur to Pudukottai Road, near Kelasevalpatti.